Search This Blog

CREATIVE INFLATION "AIR-ARTISTRY FOR EVERY OCCASION!"

CREATIVE INFLATION "AIR-ARTISTRY FOR EVERY OCCASION!"
WE LOVE CREATIVE INFLATION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT HAVING CREATIVE INFLATION AT YOUR NEXT PRIVATE PARTY, FAMILY EVENT OR CORPORATE GATHERING THEN GIVE US A CALL (813) 812-2111 email: CREATIVEINFLATION@GMAIL.COM

EMILY PLAYS BASKETBALL

EMILY PLAYS BASKETBALL

DORA THE EXPLORER

DORA THE EXPLORER

Minnie & Ariel

Minnie & Ariel

SMURF

SMURF

ZOE+JUSTIN BIEBER

ZOE+JUSTIN BIEBER

Balloon Dresses

Balloon Dresses

PLEX

PLEX

RICK RIDES HIS BIKE

RICK RIDES HIS BIKE

SHARE OUR STORY WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY BY CLICKING THE "SHARE" BUTTON BELOW!

Share |

FOLLOW THE NEWS ABOUT WHAT WE DO! BECOME ONE OF OUR FANS AND FOLLOW US WITH GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What Are You Becoming?

I am constantly amazed by the people, especially women I encounter in life that are constantly confused about why they don't have anything of significant value going on in their personal lives. Chances are, if you sit on your bed and watch television everyday of your life, you are going to become a dedicated television watcher, expertly aware of every re-run of every sit-com that has aired since 1973! Now if you would like your life to represent more than that, then I suggest a different approach. You are what you spend time doing. What you become is directly related to what you are working at becoming. If you look at your life and you haven't become anything that you are proud of, chances are you are working everyday at doing the wrong things. Only spend time doing things consistently that PRODUCE VALUE & CREATE PROSPERITY.

Build your life by improving these five key areas EVERYDAY 
Mental, Spiritual, Physical, Financial and Emotional 

By focusing on improving these parts of your life, you will create a life worth living. If you ignore these parts of your life, and work on everything else, you will be a failure. You will be depressed, FAT, broke, lonely, uninspired, and feel lost. I know, because I have lived my life both ways and I recognize how stupid it is to ignore these five key areas of your life. If you want to be HAPPY, SECURE, CONFIDENT, RICH & PROSPEROUS, then please, start living the way I suggest. You won't regret it. I promise.
It worked for me. It will work for you.

I am becoming a small business owner and an accomplished artist. Now, it's cool to be a working, artist that takes care of himself and his family. That's being a small-business owner, and an entrepreneur. It is not cool to be a starving artist. That's just being a bum and that lifestyle choice has no place in a true artist's life. If you are going to make a living as an artist, then be honest with yourself and always be a functional part of society so that you are always a part of the solution, not the problem. The only thing different between me and somebody else that needs a job, has a background, doesn't know what to do with life, has problems...etc. etc., is that I took the time in life to practice twisting the worlds best cartoon-balloon-characters. I embraced the art form and I dedicated myself to becoming talented as an artist and as an entrepreneur. Even when people made fun of me and told me how stupid I was, I kept practicing, knowing that someday I would own the most successful balloon decor and party planning business in the world! I am currently working on my CBA, (Certified Balloon Artist) from Pioneer Balloon Company and I am going to open a shop that decorates for Corporate events, provides decor for special occasions and creates balloon bouquets out of cartoon- balloon sculptures for special delivery. I will continue to do hourly entertainment for in-store events and at art festivals too. I have a clothing line coming out that is going to be T-SHIRTS with pictures of my cartoon balloon designs. My e-book will soon be available too for instant download and is called:

 = TWISTED AND BENT =
"HOW TO MAKE A LIVING AS 
CARTOON-BALLOON-ARTIST & 
STILL LIVE LIKE A KING WHILE YOU'RE GOING TO COLLEGE!"

My book teaches people how to work for themselves, create cartoon-balloon-characters and work for tips at a variety of different places all over the world. I wrote this e-book for people that are looking for ways to work for themselves, love to travel, tend to be artistically inclined and who like to work with balloons. It teaches the business behind the balloons as well as providing instructions on how to make my characters. It is "must-read" information for anybody who wants to learn the secrets of my trade. The price of the book is peanuts compared to the money you will make because you learned the secrets of the balloon industry from me. I am happy to show you what you need to know, so that you can find your personal path to prosperity and freedom.


Peace Life & Light
=RICK=

No comments:

RECENT POSTS