Search This Blog

CREATIVE INFLATION "AIR-ARTISTRY FOR EVERY OCCASION!"

CREATIVE INFLATION "AIR-ARTISTRY FOR EVERY OCCASION!"
WE LOVE CREATIVE INFLATION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT HAVING CREATIVE INFLATION AT YOUR NEXT PRIVATE PARTY, FAMILY EVENT OR CORPORATE GATHERING THEN GIVE US A CALL (813) 812-2111 email: CREATIVEINFLATION@GMAIL.COM

EMILY PLAYS BASKETBALL

EMILY PLAYS BASKETBALL

DORA THE EXPLORER

DORA THE EXPLORER

Minnie & Ariel

Minnie & Ariel

SMURF

SMURF

ZOE+JUSTIN BIEBER

ZOE+JUSTIN BIEBER

Balloon Dresses

Balloon Dresses

PLEX

PLEX

RICK RIDES HIS BIKE

RICK RIDES HIS BIKE

SHARE OUR STORY WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY BY CLICKING THE "SHARE" BUTTON BELOW!

Share |

FOLLOW THE NEWS ABOUT WHAT WE DO! BECOME ONE OF OUR FANS AND FOLLOW US WITH GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

THE UNPOPPABLES! AIR-ARTISTRY IS BECOMING MORE AND MORE POPULAR!

I suppose it's official, once a subject is chosen for the basis of a reality television show, chances are there is about to be an explosion. I was flipping through the stations, doing a little remote-controlled channel surfing when I discovered there is a new show about large-scale balloon-art creations! WWW.NEWBALLOONART.COM
is the website that will reveal that the new show I am talking about is THE UNPOPPABLES on TLC Network. Many of you will remember that I featured Addi Somehk a while back when I told you about his
BALLOON HAT documentary about traveling around the world as a balloon artist with his friend and photographer Charlie Eckert. Addi is the leader of NEW BALLOON ART and works side by side with fellow artists, Brian and Katie doing brilliant balloon-art installations for customers in Los Angeles California. I am again ultra-impressed with Addi's work and I highly suggest you guys check out his show!
=RICK=

1 comment:

Bryon said...

I think the balloon creations are similar to the Lego Land creations which appeal to both young and old. I have always loved balloons since I was a little kid and this show really appeals to my inner child. I found some clips when I was looking around at the hundreds of shows on dishonline.com http://bit.ly/dJzWgo. I logged into my DISH employee account to record the show and that’s when I found out there were no re-runs or new episodes. Perhaps they’re just waiting for your calendar to open up?

RECENT POSTS