Search This Blog

CREATIVE INFLATION "AIR-ARTISTRY FOR EVERY OCCASION!"

CREATIVE INFLATION "AIR-ARTISTRY FOR EVERY OCCASION!"
WE LOVE CREATIVE INFLATION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT HAVING CREATIVE INFLATION AT YOUR NEXT PRIVATE PARTY, FAMILY EVENT OR CORPORATE GATHERING THEN GIVE US A CALL (813) 812-2111 email: CREATIVEINFLATION@GMAIL.COM

EMILY PLAYS BASKETBALL

EMILY PLAYS BASKETBALL

DORA THE EXPLORER

DORA THE EXPLORER

Minnie & Ariel

Minnie & Ariel

SMURF

SMURF

ZOE+JUSTIN BIEBER

ZOE+JUSTIN BIEBER

Balloon Dresses

Balloon Dresses

PLEX

PLEX

RICK RIDES HIS BIKE

RICK RIDES HIS BIKE

SHARE OUR STORY WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY BY CLICKING THE "SHARE" BUTTON BELOW!

Share |

FOLLOW THE NEWS ABOUT WHAT WE DO! BECOME ONE OF OUR FANS AND FOLLOW US WITH GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT!

Monday, April 7, 2014

BALLOON-ARTISTRY: A JOB THAT'S TOTALLY WORTH IT!

I guess I have to admit, I have a pretty good job. I mean, I am not rich by any any standard, but I'm not poor either. I have a great schedule too. Most of the time I am at work by 5 PM and I work until 9 PM. Now, some might say I work nights and weekends exclusively, but I really don't mind. I have all day to work on the things that matter to me, and I have four or five hours each night, dedicated to working in the balloon business. I work seven nights a week, but I also have lots of free time, so it's the best of both worlds. Finally, it's a happy business. Balloon-Artistry is one of those things that create an atmosphere of fun. People are deeply moved sometimes by my creations, and highly entertained by what I can do sometimes too. Over the years I have twisted balloons for a variety of special occasions. From birthday parties to funerals, Creative Inflation has done it all. Not bad for a company that originally started out doing odd balloon jobs for street festivals in the streets of Dallas 20 years ago. I had no idea that it was going to turn into the big deal that Creative Inflation is today. With multiple clients, three malls, countless birthday parties and events as well as fund-raising opportunities and non-profit charity events, Creative Inflation is willing to go and perform just about anywhere that Advanced-Balloon-Artistry fits it. I make a product and offer a service that not only makes people happy, but it also doubles as a pretty effective marketing mechanism too! Balloons are really good for getting peoples attention. Small businesses everywhere are catching on to the fact that my balloon-artistry is loved by everybody. Its appreciated by the young and the old. It's adored by adults and by children. By simply placing a balloon artist from Creative Inflation in front of a store inside of the mall, that small business increases foot-traffic significantly because everybody runs to see what that artist is really doing. Add to the fact that the balloon artistry that Creative Inflation makes is highly advanced and technically superior to other so called balloon-art in the industry and you will instantly begin to understand why it's such a good idea to contact Creative Inflation and ask how an artist can come be a part of the marketing efforts inside of your store. For more information about contracting an artist from Creative Inflation, call me on my new phone number (813) 812 - 2111 email: creativeinflation@gmail.com =RICK=

No comments:

RECENT POSTS